Synchronicities and so called coincidences are clear signs that the Divine Source is knocking at your door.
Sometimes it could be a soft tap or for those times when you’re not really paying attention, it could be a louder bang! When “source” uses synchronicity as a method of communicating, it can manifest itself in some pretty unique ways, which I call my divine nudges.
Have you heard the same phrase or saying from a number of different people in one day?
Examples of Synchronicity
- Do the same numbers keep showing up over and over in your life?
- Has someone mentioned the same person you were just thinking of?
- Have you met someone out of the blue who answered a question that you were just asking yourself?
These are all signals that you should pause, be open, and pay attention to these signs, but most important: to acknowledge that the source is trying to send you a message.
Here are 6 tips that will help you attract synchronicities today:
- Pay attention to meaningful synchronistic events and coincidences. The more you do this, the more they will guide you.
- Notice when you run into people unexpectedly. Really listen to what’s being said in the conversation and the hidden message that could be there for you.
- If there’s a certain problem in your life, try to let it go and let synchronicity play its part.
- When you have a question or problem, ask Divine Source to help you be aware and act when an answer or guidance is being presented to you
- Get a journal and start recording any synchronistic events. This will allow your intuition to become even more aware when source is knocking on your door.
- Believe that Divine nudges are possible. A positive attitude enhances the experience, just as a negative attitude will shut it down.
When Synchronistic Events Occur
I heard a story once about a man who was having a hard time changing careers. The process was clearly causing him a lot of stress with all the doubts, twists and turns, and unanswered questions. He’d been offered a new job but he wasn’t sure if he wanted to leave the security of his existing job where he’d worked for years. One day as he was driving to work in a state of indecisiveness, he asked himself the questions that had been churning in his mind: “Should I take the new job? Will I be happy? Am I doing the right thing?”
At that precise moment he looked up and saw a bus drive by. The billboard on the side of the bus had a Nike advertisement with the slogan: “Just Do It!”
These are not just coincidences! I don’t believe there are accidents in this intelligent universe. It is times like these that you should ask yourself: “What am I supposed to be learning or doing right now?” I feel when these synchronistic events occur; it’s the inner workings of your soul showing up in your outer physical world.
Synchronicities act as signposts or mile markers, guiding and directing you, or even helping to align your personal growth. I want to encourage you to notice when you’re being sent such signs, signals, people, patterns, books, articles, and so on in your life. I think of them as little gifts. These special gifts help direct you on your path toward your goals, and they also help you follow your soul’s guidance—all you have to do is ask and be watchful.
Soon the Universe could well be knocking on your door!